Friday, October 23, 2009

Traffic and Sorrow

So I decided to bring my camera along for my daily drive to and from work. As usual you see the never ending sea of zombie like expressions on everyones faces going to work hahaha!. I'm so glad it's Friday!
To
_MG_6016
From
_MG_6077

Going home I take a little detour because I hate waiting at lights that take forever to change. There's a small memorial that I pass for the people that lost their lives in a train crash about a year or so ago.
http://projects.latimes.com/metrolink-crash/
Once a week I see this man mourning the loss of someone close. He rides his bike, sits down on the dirt and cracks open a beer.
_MG_6083

2 comments:

  1. Nice Chris....see how the last pic of the memorial is cut-off??? That was an upload using a link, correct??? I can tell from the borders, I'll help you out soon on the coding....peace, Cris.

    ReplyDelete