Friday, June 18, 2010

I wonder who won...

I'm not quite sure what goes through these peoples minds when a sports franchise wins a championship. Why does it become an open invitation to cause havoc and riot in the streets? Yeah I'm sure you're happy but there are different ways to support your team and how about understanding the game first. I've seen it too many times. Go team! We won!!! MVP! etc. Did you know what it took to get to the finals? Did you know that Kobe had a terrible game? Can you even dribble a basketball? 

Yes, it's happens in every city but I can only relate to this place. It's very sad to see because win or lose it's inevitable.

1 comment:

  1. it's all about expressing how ghetto your city can be... we are surrounded by idiots every day... it just becomes very obvious when you gather them in one location.

    ReplyDelete