Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rock Candy

I completed a few projects over the weekend.

First is an Air Max 90 premium that Nike has once again managed to cut corners and leave out a few details that makes this model stand out. The base shoe is completely Gray which to me is fine but leaving the mid sole an entire color just irks me. So I decided to do a little cement splatter and lace switch. What do you think?

Next up is some work I did for my boy Cris. Just a little teaser shot but I'm sure if you check here http://www.crisone.net/ in a couple of day you will see the final product.



2 comments:

  1. YEEEEEAH BUDDY!!!!! Can't wait Chris, thanks as always broham!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn u made the Grey 90s look 100 times better! i would keep the reg laces but the switch makes em look like the navigation 90s, good stuff

    ReplyDelete