Monday, February 25, 2013

Textures from Locomotives

I'm gonna slide in here like a James Harden side step and just hit it up like there wasn't a timeout since my last post. Yup, hopefully no one noticed that failed attempt on a 365.

So, let me get to it quickly and give you a few shots of my little outing with the better half.
We both had the day off and decided on going to Griffith Park, more specifically the old locomotives we see when driving on the 134 freeway. Never was into trains but thought it might be a pretty good place for a few clicks. Upon arrival I came to realize that it was high noon and shooting a full train with mad shadows would not be a good look. I was actually more intrigued with the textures and old components of these than anything. Luckily a friend just lent me his 50mm 1.4 and this was a good way to test it out.

 











1 comment: