Thursday, April 4, 2013

Glass Box

 For as long as I can remember, I've always been fascinated with tropical fish, never lived in a house with out an aquarium and even my career derives from this hobby.  Yes, I've been called Deuce Bigalow by my friends. Funny as it is, I don't come across as a fish geek lol but I really am.                                                                                                                                                             
 The last decade or so, I have only kept a particular species of fish. My thing was African Cichlids mainly from Lake Tanganyika. I think I've had every single fish from this lake. So let's just say it got a bit boring and I needed a change. I decided I wanted a more calm atmosphere and community type of layout. Dammit! I must be getting old.

Here are some pictures of the new tank and it's inhabitants.















No comments:

Post a Comment